Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] black cumin seed

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      In a message dated 2/8/2005 1:48:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      w.landstra@... writes:

      Hi.I.am very suspicious about alternative medicine but today I changed my
      mind.What happened?.I did electrical work in a boarding house(yes,I.am working
      again!!) with mainly arab people.I told them about my smoking problem.One guy
      said,:I.am going to help you:.He came back with a bottle of black cumin
      oil,made a tea for me with honey and this oil,I drank the tea and almost
      instantly I felt like a breath of fresh air came into my lungs.I could breath like
      never before,well when I was much younger,hmmm.)Also I got a burst of
      energy.The guy look at me and said use this and within days you.ll be coughing up
      black shit from your lungs,your lungs are cleaning themselves from all the shit
      of smoking.I kissed him on his bearded cheek and tomorrow he.s going to bring
      me a bottle.Check it out people(google).Hiphiphurrah I have become a
      believer in herbs and when it works I.ll become a muslim too.Love,peace,Willem.

      Dear Willem,

      I am a great believer in using the herbs, etc. that God put on the planet to
      help us be healthier. Cure, probably not, in the case of HCV.......abate
      and help maintain, most assuredly. My lab results are proof of that and
      miracles.

      Black Cumin Oil is one that I've never heard of.........Cumin, yes. At any
      rate, I'm looking it up as soon as I send this to you. I won't become a
      Muslim, but I'll say a very special prayer for your Arab employers and for you
      for passing on the info.

      Congrats on working. I'm going back to school now that I can leave the
      bathroom for more than five minutes.

      Health Blessings!