ginger for naseua

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      Ginger is a good thing for several types of nauseau, as well as being an
      anti inflammatory. I thake a fresh chunk of ginger everyday, tho it does
      thin the blood so since I am getting a biopsy tomorrow, I have been on a
      several day fast from the g herbs, ginger, ginseng, ginkgo, and garlic, all
      of which are thinners.

      I don't take gingko and ginseng, but do take ginger and garlic, and my BP
      tends to be about 110/70.

      Of course, there may be some other cause, but ginger helps with morning
      sickness, motion sickness, and other types, so maybe it would help.