re. good news

  • Pamela Venus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
      Anne,

      Would you be willing to share what vitamins and home remedies you are
      taking? Thanks,

      Pamela Venus

      Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:31:34 EST

      From: AVansi7465@...

      Subject: Re: Re: some good news

      In a message dated 1/13/2005 5:56:53 P.M. !!!First Boot!!!,

      shshonee@... writes:

      Anne, forgive me for not remembering, is the nausea from treatment?

      I'm glad your labs are good :) It's always reassuring to know we can get

      better.

      Dear Alley,

      No the nausea is just part of HCV. I haven't been on treatment since 1999.

      This has been my immune system with some added vits and "home remedies".

      Love & blessings,

      Pamela Venus

      Love is all there is

      Peace is all there is

      Joy is all there is

      Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
        In a message dated 1/16/2005 6:35:55 P.M. !!!First Boot!!!,
        goddesspv@... writes:

        Would you be willing to share what vitamins and home remedies you are
        taking? Thanks,

        Dear Pamela,

        Not at all. Some of what I do is for other problems that I had, so I'll
        attempt to separate the list.
        On a daily basis, I take a multi vitamin, extra C with thiamin, vitamin B 1,
        a 50 mg. multi vitamin B tab, milk thistle, vitamin E. I drink tea, water,
        and fruit juices with an occasional cup of coffee. I eat leafy green salads,
        rather than iceberg lettuce. I don't steer away from red meat, but I haven't
        banned it from my diet, either.
        For nausea, I chew on coriander seed (don't swallow the hulls, they make me
        throw up and may do the same to Phil). When I am truly exhausted, but can't
        sleep, I pour a cup of "South American" tea, minus the wine, of course, and
        sprinkle a pinch of cardamom on top. I drink a lot of water with lemon or lime
        squeezed in it.
        Periodically, I eat cashews to sort of clear myself out.
        For dry skin, I use bag balm. I think somebody posted that WalMart carries
        it. I buy mine at the local feed and seed.
        I seem to pick up a lot of sinus problems. That was a problem before the
        HCV, but has become worse. I try to remember to drink ginger tea, or ginger in
        boiled down water. You can also stick your nose over the pot while the ginger
        is boiling.
        If I think of anything else or find anything else, I'll let you know. Of
        course, I pray a lot. And try not to get too frustrated.