Re: some good news

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
      Latest labs look wonderful. Viral Load is down and ALT is within normal
      range, although at the high end of normal. AST is slightly elevated, but much
      lower than it has been.

      So what am I doing differently? My diet hasn't changed much, but I have
      added coriander periodically, this has reduced the nausea. Of course I've been
      taking my vits and milk thistle.

      All I can say is thank you, God.

    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
        Anne, forgive me for not remembering, is the nausea from treatment?

        I'm glad your labs are good :) It's always reassuring to know we can get better.

        Alley
        Grand Prairie, Tx
        http://texasscribbler.home.comcast.net

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2005
          In a message dated 1/13/2005 5:56:53 P.M. !!!First Boot!!!,
          shshonee@... writes:

          Anne, forgive me for not remembering, is the nausea from treatment?

          I'm glad your labs are good :) It's always reassuring to know we can get
          better.

          Dear Alley,
          No the nausea is just part of HCV. I haven't been on treatment since 1999.
          This has been my immune system with some added vits and "home remedies".