wtrf.com CBS 7 - Hepatitis C Are You a Silent Carrier

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      New method devised to eliminate spread of HCV - eradicate the patients.

      "EMMET KEEFFE, MD: Some of my patients say, "Doc, is this glass half-full or
      half-empty?" Because we have made progress, but we only eradicate, let's
      say, 50 percent of our hepatitis C patients. But I predict in the next five
      or ten years we're going to be eradicating many more individuals who are
      infected"

      http://wtrf.healthology.com/webcast_transcript.asp?f=liver_disease&c=liver_hepc&b=wtrf&spg=MFT

      (okay, just kidding, the guy is obviously not an English major)