Man Dies After Contracting Hepatitis C From Heart Test

  • Shshonee (Alley)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      http://www.wpxi.com/health/4046016/detail.html

      Man Dies After Contracting Hepatitis C From Heart Test
      Investigation In To Incident Could Take Months

      UPDATED:

      BALTIMORE -- A Baltimore man infected with hepatitis C during a heart test in October died

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        In a message dated 1/5/2005 11:13:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        shshonee@... writes:

        BALTIMORE -- A Baltimore man infected with hepatitis C during a heart test in
        October died

        That's particularly disconcerting, since David is going in for the same heart
        test this month. GRRRR!!!!!!!
        Thanks for that one. I think I'll take a look at what company produced the
        product prior to injection.