Texasmas

  • Shshonee (Alley)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
      Definitely Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to those on treatment!

      And all the rest of us too :)

      I don't remember how many years it's been since I completed hep c treatment. It's been 2 years since cancer treatment. I might gripe a lot about Interferon or this or that, but I'm thankful every day I'm alive. And thankful you guys are here to listen to me :) And thankful Doc runs this list for us to get information and make friends.

      Whatever your belief, I wish you peace and happiness :).

      hugs to yall! :)

      Alley
      It's darn COLD here in Texas! Below freezing!! And gonna be icey and snow in Corpus! Hasn't snowed there since 1895 or something. Got the fireplace going, hot chocolate with marshmallows in hand. Going to be 19F tonight. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    • Ron Miller d.b.a. Country TV
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
        Eight inches of SNOW on the ground here in
        south TEXAS ( Victoria,TX. area.)
        Country TV
        Ron Miller
        Inez, TX. 77968