Re: couple of questions

  • tammster62
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2004
      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Tatezi" <tatezi@s...>
      wrote:
      > I don't know what you mean by
      >
      > "can I pass the virus right now?"

      I was wondering if someone can get the virus from me? Don't worry, it
      doesn't matter what your respose is, I will always be horribly
      paranoid about any bleeding that I do.
      <><TammieD><>
      ps. and thanks for the other information. Vitamin K. What foods have
      this in it and is it ok to take it in pill form?
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2004
        Vitamin K is what Father Sun gives us. But during treatment we need more then at other times in our lives. Talking a supplement is just fine and it will help your bone marrow create more platelets.,

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 26, 2004
          <><TammieD><>
          ps. and thanks for the other information. Vitamin K. What foods have
          this in it and is it ok to take it in pill form?

          Alfalfa is very high in vitamin K. You can get it in capsules or eat alfalfa sprouts.