Re: couple of questions

  • tammster62
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2004
      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Tatezi" <tatezi@s...>
      wrote:
      > I don't know what you mean by
      >
      > "can I pass the virus right now?"

      I was wondering if someone can get the virus from me? Don't worry, it
      doesn't matter what your respose is, I will always be horribly
      paranoid about any bleeding that I do.
      <><TammieD><>
      ps. and thanks for the other information. Vitamin K. What foods have
      this in it and is it ok to take it in pill form?
    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 23, 2004
        I think she means because she's pcr undetected. The answer is maybe, I think. Just because you are undetected doesn't mean you are absolutely positively virus free, but it's as much as we can measure at this time. Best to ask your doc.

        I know that anytime we have the antibodies, we cannot donate blood. So I'd say they don't want it getting around and don't want to worry about whether it's active or not. (b is more complicated about who is active and not).

        If you have C antibodies, would a person be able to transmit the virus? I dunno. Good question.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2004
          Vitamin K is what Father Sun gives us. But during treatment we need more then at other times in our lives. Talking a supplement is just fine and it will help your bone marrow create more platelets.,

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 26, 2004
            <><TammieD><>
            ps. and thanks for the other information. Vitamin K. What foods have
            this in it and is it ok to take it in pill form?

            Alfalfa is very high in vitamin K. You can get it in capsules or eat alfalfa sprouts.