Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hepper Christmas Cards

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hi Alley,

      What a nice thing for you to do..........I think I've said that before.
      Address is Anne T. Warren-VanSickle, 201 Bobby Jones Dr., Portsmouth, VA.
      23704-1603. I just ran out of cards. I'm debating as to whether or not to try buying
      Christmas cards, tomorrow. Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself, from the
      last time I sent cards.