Hepper Christmas Cards

  • Shshonee (Alley)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      If anyone wants a hepper Christmas Card, please send me your info in a
      private email. I'll be mailing these "land mail".

      I need:

      your online nickname
      your first name if you want to give it or family name whatever
      land address

      I'll be mailing them out until Christmas Eve or until I don't get any more
      addresses. I had fun making these last year. It helps me get into the spirit
      of Christmas and lets me give some little something to each of you :).

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2004
        Hi Alley,

        What a nice thing for you to do..........I think I've said that before.
        Address is Anne T. Warren-VanSickle, 201 Bobby Jones Dr., Portsmouth, VA.
        23704-1603. I just ran out of cards. I'm debating as to whether or not to try buying
        Christmas cards, tomorrow. Why do I feel like I'm repeating myself, from the
        last time I sent cards.