Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] (unknown)

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 1, 2004
      HI.In my case they took a pcr after 6 months stopping treatment,after that one more 6 months after.If that one is clear too,negative,then you.re called a sustained responder.

      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 1, 2004
        Yep, afterwards is the biggie. I was undetectable at 2 months during treatment and stayed undetectable all the way through treatment. My first post lab at one month got lost so we did another one and my viral load was already up to 4milion. At 4 months post treatment, my viral load was 8million. It is so hard to eradicate the virus when you are a 1b.

        Keep Willem as your role model. After 3 rounds of treatment he finally has sustained his response...and it's been probably a year+.