Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Employees with hepatitis C don't consult doctors unle...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2004
      In a message dated 11/21/2004 12:19:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      shshonee@... writes:

      I read an article recently that said 40% to 50% too, and I think (hope) that
      was a typo. I think the real percentages are 4-5%, unless they've changed
      something and forgot to tell someone lol. (the study with the 40/50 wasn't about
      liver cancer)

      That sounds more realistic. I did reread something that said that 40-50% of
      the people who have HCV don't have any idea that they have it. Most of what I
      had got lost in the various crashes/viri we've been through. I have learned
      a lot about what not to do, anyway.