Ribbons--Thank you

  • goddesspv@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004
      Thanks so much for sharing the info. & pictures of the ribbons-they are
      beautiful (I loved the one with the dragon!). I hope that someone out there
      makes a car magnet to help raise awareness.................

      Love & blessings,

      Pamela Venus

      Love is all there is

      Peace is all there is

      Joy is all there is

      Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om

    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004
        Why not go buy the yellow car magnet and paint part of it red?