Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Coffee--more feedback please

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
      In a message dated 11/8/2004 2:18:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      shshonee@... writes:

      Maybe that's what it is about coffee that bothers me too. I can't drink much
      of it, tho sometimes I really like it, especially when it's reeeally cold
      out, but I don't care for American coffee at all (which probably means Columbian,
      though I've not had the good stuff, the stuff they only sell in Columbia and
      won't ship to the U.S.).

      As an alternative to the coffee, if that bothers the stomach, I have a fairly
      decent recipe for "Russian" (which probably originated in South America) tea,
      if anybody is interested. It's not an easy task, but it makes a lot and
      keeps well.

    • Shshonee (Alley)
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2004
        Anne that sounds interesting. I'd love to know more about Russian tea.