Sofia Children Sing Anti-Hepatitis

  • Shshonee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      Bulgaria in Brief: 17 October 2004, Sunday.

      Children musical and ballet performances and many surprises expected Sofia Land's visitors on Sunday as part of the national campaign for fight against hepatitis. The campaign runs under the motto "Take Protection in Own Hands". A total of 3,711 people have fell ill of hepatitis B since the start of this year, which is with a third more than the same period last year, according to Health Ministry data.
      http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=40442

      ((( altho this is about hep b, I thot this particularly interesting. Who'd have thought to have kids dress up in yellow with yellow umbrellas and dance and sing about hepatitis b?? Seems strange to me, but if it works, hey, I'm all for it. .... Alley)))