RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1631

  • Rocco ARTURO
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      Morning to all,

      I tried to bring up the article concerning caffeine consumption
      and the Liver. All I get is an error code, it someone was able to
      bring up that article - could you post it here or send it to me
      at rarturo@....

      Thanks,

      Rocco

      Message: 6
      Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:23:11 EDT
      From: AVansi7465@...
      Subject: Re: re. caffeine consumption

      In a message dated 10/15/2004 1:55:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      goddesspv@... writes:
      Has anyone read any other research about the effect of caffeine consumption
      on protecting the liver and lowering liver enzyme levels? I got Philip to
      stop drinking coffee because I thought it would stress his liver (the
      caffeine and also the pesticides used in non-organic coffee beans etc. He
      would be so thrilled to be able to drink coffee again-I wanted to get some
      more feedback before getting his hopes up :-)
      I just went back through the other e-mail. I think Alley gave us an article
      on this.

      Look up http://www.docguide.com/news/content.nsf/news/85256977005.

      That might help. Sorry, brain fog. I think I read too much to remember
      where
      all of this comes from.