Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] FEEDING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
      What a wonderful site. Thank you. Some of that I knew and some I had
      forgotten. A reminder/refresher never hurts.

      Back to the needle. I finally found my notes on that. As I said I wasn't on
      the pen, but hypodermic instead. The needles were the wrong size for the
      interferon, so I had to be more careful than most about giving myself shots.
      That is why it sticks in my memory bank in bold neon flashing lights.