Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] [NATAP] IFN/RBV for HCV Therapy in Patients with Normal ALT

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
      When I went into treatment the last time, my viral load was 44.6 million copies...and I don't remember feeling especially tired. But then, I don't remember anything very well after having done two rounds of treatment.....

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2004
        44.6 million! I didn't know it even tested that high!

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 12, 2004
          I know someone who had a 70 something million viral load! He was a genotype 1a, and went on to be a SVR with after relapsing off the old combo.

          Shshonee <shshonee@...> wrote:
          44.6 million! I didn't know it even tested that high!

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 13, 2004
            Imagine mine will spike that high...one month post treatment it was already 4 million...