Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Study links hepatitis B vaccine to multiple sclerosis

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      In a message dated 10/3/2004 6:33:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      shshonee@... writes:
      Study links hepatitis B vaccine to multiple sclerosis
      A study by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health has linked
      hepatitis B vaccines with multiple sclerosis, with people receiving the
      vaccination shown to be at three times greater risk of developing MS over the following
      three years than those not inoculated,
      That's what I was afraid of. Thank God, I refused that.