Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] treatment

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2004
      In a message dated 9/12/2004 11:19:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      psita@... writes:
      My treatment was pegylated interferon and ribavirin. Terry
      That's what I was afraid you say................Oh well, in for a penny, in
      for a pound, as my Grandmother Trimmer used to say.

    • wim landstra
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2005
        HI All.I hope that Tammie results will encourage others,or those who are hestitating,to consider treatment.Willem.