Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] 50% of patients

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      In a message dated 9/10/2004 10:32:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      psita@... writes:
      Unfortunately it is the only thing we have to try to beat it, and I felt I
      had to do it, but I am not doing it again. It literally almost killed me. My
      prayers for all. Terry
      Dear Terry,

      Thank you. Somewhere I lost a thread. Was your treatment a-Interferon or
      peg? I developed hemalytic anemia, which is why I got pulled off
      treatment......actually I took myself off treatment 3 days before the doc called and said
      DON'T. Sometimes your body and your brain work faster than the lab results get
      to the doc. I'm hoping that with the addition of Procrit, I'll get through
      this with something that looks like a low, but not deadly platelet count. Mine
      is only 191 now. Prior to treatment it was over 390 or better.

      Take care,