Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] REDWOOD CITY - Hepatitis fears at Kaiser

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      Well, if I ever wondered whether the training of technicians that David and I
      spent hours doing (me, at no charge) was worth it. That article proves that
      it was worth it. The biomed repair techs don't have as much clout as the docs
      or the techs using the equipment, so we don't get listened to. Bet the techs
      and docs start listening now.