REDWOOD CITY - Hepatitis fears at Kaiser

  • Shshonee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
      REDWOOD CITY
      Hepatitis fears at Kaiser

      More than 2,000 patients at a Redwood City hospital may have been exposed to hepatitis C and B during gastrointestinal examinations there, a hospital spokesman said Wednesday.

      http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/09/09/BAGA48LTV31.DTL

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
        Well, if I ever wondered whether the training of technicians that David and I
        spent hours doing (me, at no charge) was worth it. That article proves that
        it was worth it. The biomed repair techs don't have as much clout as the docs
        or the techs using the equipment, so we don't get listened to. Bet the techs
        and docs start listening now.