Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] i'm not pregnant

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2004
      I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing you aren't pregnant...you could make a lot of money being the first man to bear child. <g>

        Glad you're not preggers lol. My AFP (is that what you are talking about?) was high after tx ended too. They keep checking mine.

      • Mark Middle Mountain
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
          > My AFP (is that what you are talking about?) was high after tx ended too.<

          Yes, AFP = alpha fetoprotein.