sleep

  • tammster62
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2004
      Does anyone have a problem with sleeping too much? I am not depressed
      or anything like that. I am doing good mentally, but I get sooooo
      sleepy and tired.
      When I first started the treatments, I had horrible insomnia, but
      there was also HUGE stress in my life right then. Now, all I want to
      do is sleep. I think I could sleep 20 hours out of the day.
      Any one else?
      <><TammieD><>
    • cable mom
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2004
        Tammie,
        When I was on treatment I fell asleep everyday after lunch, usually in a
        comfy old recliner I have. Sometimes I would sleep for 2-3 hours, dead to
        the world. I never took naps before treatment or now. And I had no trouble
        sleeping at night.
        Pam in Maine

        >From: "tammster62" <t1d1r1d1@...>
        >To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] sleep
        >Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 03:45:03 -0000
        >
        >Does anyone have a problem with sleeping too much? I am not depressed
        >or anything like that. I am doing good mentally, but I get sooooo
        >sleepy and tired.
        >When I first started the treatments, I had horrible insomnia, but
        >there was also HUGE stress in my life right then. Now, all I want to
        >do is sleep. I think I could sleep 20 hours out of the day.
        >Any one else?
        > <><TammieD><>

        ver

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2004
          In a message dated 8/26/2004 11:45:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          t1d1r1d1@... writes:
          Does anyone have a problem with sleeping too much? I am not depressed
          or anything like that. I am doing good mentally, but I get sooooo
          sleepy and tired.
          When I first started the treatments, I had horrible insomnia, but
          there was also HUGE stress in my life right then. Now, all I want to
          do is sleep. I think I could sleep 20 hours out of the day.
          Any one else?
          When I was on treatment, I could count on being asleep within 30 minutes of
          "shot time" then I would wake up in the middle of the night.....0300, seemed to
          be my "witching hour". Stay up and watch the sunrise. Then go back to bed
          and sleep until noon. I was about as productive as one of my cats. I still
          sleep more now than I used to. I nap occassionally, too. I no longer apologize
          for it. If I'm tired and sleepy, I sleep. What can we say? Anne

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2004
            Funny your "bewitching" hour would be 3am...in Chinese medicine, the liver does it's work around 2-3am.

            I was tired during both rounds of treatment also...unfortunately I live alone and had to work through both times so didn't get to nap when tired. But I sure was in bed early each night and would pretty much sleep all day Saturday.

            ...I would wake up in the middle of the night.....0300, seemed to
            be my "witching hour". Stay up and watch the sunrise. Then go back to bed and sleep until noon. Anne

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 29, 2004
              In a message dated 8/27/2004 10:24:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              tatezi@... writes:
              I was tired during both rounds of treatment also...unfortunately I live alone
              and had to work through both times so didn't get to nap when tired. But I
              sure was in bed early each night and would pretty much sleep all day Saturday.
              I don't think I would have required quite as much sleep if I hadn't been
              anemic. Anne