Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Some good news

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2004
      In a message dated 8/18/2004 1:01:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      shshonee@... writes:
      Whew Anne! What a relief it isn't cancer. I was holding my breath and getting
      more than blue in the face, I can tell ya! haha

      I'm so relieved and happy for you. I know what a godsend that knews must be.
      Every little twinge of my body sends me into panic and I have to reason with
      myself constantly.

      God bless ya girly
      Thanks Alley,
      I will say that I was a nervous. One of those, "just one more thing and I'm
      going to lose it" type things. I was aware that the acid burn would, eventually
      cause circulatory problems, so, bad as that might be, it isn't melanoma. I
      can abate that problem with exercise. I can live with that.
      All's well that ends well.
      God bless you and all of us,