Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] oops, sorry

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
      Mark...

      It sure is hard making that decision to do treatment, isn't it? I too tried lifestyle, nutritional and supplement changes, but after 1-1/2 years, I determined that I had to give treatment a try. I was very fortunate that I wasn't sick through either of the rounds of treatment...and hopefully since you too are starting out with a healthy body (well, other than the hcv) you will not have a difficult time with the sides.

      Give me a shout if you need support...

      Blessings,