Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tatezi

  • cable mom
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 5, 2004
      Congratulations on finishing treatment. Hopefully the next 6 months will be
      very"negative" for you.

      Yes, Willem is thoughtful and funny too.

      Pam

    • Jane2370@aol.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Nov 20, 2005
        In a message dated 11/19/2005 7:17:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        avansi7465@... writes:

        Willem,

        I hope you do find Tat. She has certainly helped us over the years, and has
        faced many troubles of her own. If you connect with her, tell her we all
        miss her and what can we do to help?
        Lora

        Same here. I read this bd. rarely but when I saw the Tatezi discussion, I
        wanted to jump in and say that I'm on board for help when Willem or somebody
        finds her. Maybe she'll call from a friend's house and we can go from there.
        Send $ through Western Union or something. I hope she's okay...
        Jane