Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] insurance

    Message 1 of 54 , Jul 1, 2004
      Healthcare will never happen under this administration...not a chance. In fact, the medicare drug program he pushed through Congress...well, it's only certain pharmas that are contracted (his donors), and they have raised the prices to compensate for the medicare prescription program so the drugs the elderly need to live are now more expensive than they were.

      Tatezi

      "You are the haves and the have mores." Some people call you the elite...I call you my base." ~George W. Bush at a fundraiser in 2003.~

      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 8, 2004
        AMEN to that!!!! I think having pets around the house keeps you laffing....even when cleaning up fur balls. Tatezi sure knows this too ;-) My latest laff (not) was watching my cat come in through the window with a nice big and oh so not cute, live mouse in her mouth....which she immediately let loose to play with.....I now have 4 mouse traps hidden where she can't get them and hope they get the mouse. LOL. ARGGGGGG

        lol Anne...I call the lab dracula's palace which I visit often with a donation....wahhhhhhh.
        huggggs