Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Claudine--Got an answer, sort of, niece still critical

  • Arkhepcgal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Ahhh, that makes more sense if it's the Alt. Lol, it makes it a little
      difficult to tell someone when they ask and they don't give the correct name or
      condition to start with.

      Of course, they think I'm the liver expert, but as I told the 2 bro's,
      without knowing exactly what her symptoms were, it would be really be a guess.

      Thanks for your input!

      Betty