Prescription Assistance

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      So many of us are unemployed or on disability or have no insurance so I thought I'd post these links. When I was unemployed, I was able to get all my prescriptions through various pharma's assistance programs. Course you do need a doctor to write the scripts and submit the forms.

      http://www.needymeds.com/
      http://freemedicineprogram.com/
      http://www.themedicineprogram.com/
      http://www.helpingpatients.org/index.cfm
      http://www.rxmedaid.com/a/1113/

      Hope these help...I used the forms downloaded from needymeds.com and my doctor filled them out and submitted them...I've not used the other links since needymeds.com worked out for me.