gingko

  • goddesspv@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
      Hi. My husband, Philip has Hep C and early stage cirrhosis. He's been
      feeling some brain fog and having some memory problems the last couple
      days. Is it contra indicated for him to take Gingko Biloba in any way?
      I think he went off it when he was on his treatment because of the blood
      thinning properties-but he's not on a medical treatment at this time.
      Any other suggestions for what may help with that would be appreciated
      too. Thanks,

      Love & blessings,
      Pamela Venus

      Love is all there is
      Peace is all there is
      Joy is all there is
      Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
        MSM has proven to help a lot of folks with brain fog. There is a word document with some research on MSM in our files at yahoo. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/GIWorld-Hepatitis/files/

      • jcmmo@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
          My liver doc at mayo clinic put me on zinc sulfate to help with my
          confusion. I am 1b with ESLD and on the transplant list.

          I don't post often, but I read all your posts.
          You brighten my day.
          Hugs,
          Judy