RE: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Patients at risk from 'dirty s urgical instruments'

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Yeah-and there's at least one scandal a year since then of HCV being spread
      by improper cleaning/re-use of medical equipment. The medical profession is
      far from innocent in the spreading of this disease. I do not say that they
      have done it on purpose, but they have had a hand in the spreading of this
      disease.

      gail