Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Excessive sweating

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hi Tats....I didn't read the link cuz I don't have the problem....but it sounds dreadfrul. It's the coincidence that really got me. Another funny thing is they show a cartoon type guy wearing a heavy t-shirt and holding himself like he's cold. LOL.

      As for me, I'm 51, got all my parts except for having my tubes tied....and for sure going thru meno, but it seems to be a reverse meno, I'm always cold instead of hot. Go figure! I haven't really had any other symptoms but I know I can be grouchy, or get grouchy very easily.

      The day of the horserace and the landlord is going to need the electricity turned off for awhile for the electrician....I warned him I'm not turning it off when the race comes on so he knows and this time I'm in control <grin>

      I hope your nausea goes away...you'll be ok when you're off tx.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
        It really was a coincidence...and perfectly timed. Life sure is interesting the way it twists and turns...

        Menopause sure throws one's body out of whack, doesn't it. Do you take any herbs to help you deal with it? I have a couple books that I got many many years ago on treating menapause naturally so could look things up for you. I never read it since my 'change' happened all at once.

        Well, we have electricity in America...and they even bumped some football for the Belmont. But I was sweating it there for a while...all the other major networks are carrying Reagon memorials (ex president who just died).

        Thanks, Carol....that was so thoughtful of you to post that link for all of use who suffer with excessive sweating.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2004
          Well I'm watching Stanley Cup hockey,

          Go Flames! :) (their in our Western Conference is why this Texan is rooting for them)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2004
            In a message dated 6/5/2004 9:27:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            alleypat@... writes:
            Well I'm watching Stanley Cup hockey,
            Go Alley!!!!!!!!!!!