Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] OT-Interesting astronomical event on the 8th....

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2004
      I copied it from my weekly Sky and Telescope newsletter...and for about a month I've had a big circle around Tuesday on my calendar.

      So you didn't miss it...

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2004
        In a message dated 6/5/2004 11:59:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        tatezi@... writes:
        I copied it from my weekly Sky and Telescope newsletter...and for about a
        month I've had a big circle around Tuesday on my calendar.

        So you didn't miss it...
        Thanks. I will watch. Maybe AOL skywatch missed the month. Anne

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 7, 2004
          From what I've heard, AOL misses alot ... <g>

          But remember not to look at the sun...this can burn your eyes the way an eclipse does....got to use one of those pinhole boxes...

          Thanks. I will watch. Maybe AOL skywatch missed the month. Anne

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 8, 2004
            In a message dated 6/7/2004 8:40:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            tatezi@... writes:
            From what I've heard, AOL misses alot ... <g>

            But remember not to look at the sun...this can burn your eyes the way an
            eclipse does....got to use one of those pinhole boxes...
            Okay, I didn't miss. You're talking sun, I was talking moon. Sorry for the
            confusion.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 8, 2004
              Did you see it? It was pretty fascinating....

              Okay, I didn't miss. You're talking sun, I was talking moon. Sorry for the
              confusion.

            • cable mom
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2004
                Viewing was supposed to be pretty good in the north east. Of course the
                entire state of Maine was fogged in or overcast for the whole 2 hours and 18
                minutes!

                >From: "Tatezi" <tatezi@...>
                >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
                >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] OT-Interesting astronomical event on the
                >8th....
                >Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:48:20 -0500
                >
                >Did you see it? It was pretty fascinating....
                >

                >Okay, I didn't miss. You're talking sun, I was talking moon. Sorry for
                >the
                >confusion.

                MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups � now 3 months FREE!
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9, 2004
                  Don't you hate it when it does that?

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 11, 2004
                    In a message dated 6/9/2004 8:10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                    tatezi@... writes:
                    Viewing was supposed to be pretty good in the north east. Of course the
                    entire state of Maine was fogged in or overcast for the whole 2 hours and 18
                    minutes!
                    David andI were in the ER, so missed that. Venus crossing the moon last
                    month, was neat, though.