Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] OT-Interesting astronomical event on the 8th....

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2004
      Tat,
      Are you sure your not late with that? I thought that happened in May? I
      missed it, so I hope you're right.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2004
        I copied it from my weekly Sky and Telescope newsletter...and for about a month I've had a big circle around Tuesday on my calendar.

        So you didn't miss it...

        Are you sure your not late with that? I thought that happened in May? I missed it, so I hope you're right.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 7, 2004
          In a message dated 6/5/2004 11:59:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
          tatezi@... writes:
          I copied it from my weekly Sky and Telescope newsletter...and for about a
          month I've had a big circle around Tuesday on my calendar.

          So you didn't miss it...
          Thanks. I will watch. Maybe AOL skywatch missed the month. Anne

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 7, 2004
            From what I've heard, AOL misses alot ... <g>

            But remember not to look at the sun...this can burn your eyes the way an eclipse does....got to use one of those pinhole boxes...

            Thanks. I will watch. Maybe AOL skywatch missed the month. Anne

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 8, 2004
              In a message dated 6/7/2004 8:40:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              tatezi@... writes:
              From what I've heard, AOL misses alot ... <g>

              But remember not to look at the sun...this can burn your eyes the way an
              eclipse does....got to use one of those pinhole boxes...
              Okay, I didn't miss. You're talking sun, I was talking moon. Sorry for the
              confusion.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 8, 2004
                Did you see it? It was pretty fascinating....

                Okay, I didn't miss. You're talking sun, I was talking moon. Sorry for the
                confusion.

              • cable mom
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9, 2004
                  Viewing was supposed to be pretty good in the north east. Of course the
                  entire state of Maine was fogged in or overcast for the whole 2 hours and 18
                  minutes!

                  >From: "Tatezi" <tatezi@...>
                  >To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
                  >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] OT-Interesting astronomical event on the
                  >8th....
                  >Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:48:20 -0500
                  >
                  >Did you see it? It was pretty fascinating....
                  >

                  >Okay, I didn't miss. You're talking sun, I was talking moon. Sorry for
                  >the
                  >confusion.

                  MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups � now 3 months FREE!
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 9, 2004
                    Don't you hate it when it does that?

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 11, 2004
                      In a message dated 6/9/2004 8:10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                      tatezi@... writes:
                      Viewing was supposed to be pretty good in the north east. Of course the
                      entire state of Maine was fogged in or overcast for the whole 2 hours and 18
                      minutes!
                      David andI were in the ER, so missed that. Venus crossing the moon last
                      month, was neat, though.