Sark - Understanding Procrastination

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      This one is a little heavy...imo but I hate to break the series...there are only 2 more to go....and then on to "napping."

      Bored with Sark...let me know and I'll stop posting...

      Understanding Procrastination by Sark

      Weigh the gifts and negative qualities of procrastination.

      Negative qualities: not starting things, not finishing things, hiding, feeling self-anger, frustration and paralyzing inertia.

      Gifts: Continuing to have excuses, not feeling challenged, having a ready explanation for not living your dreams, having more "time" basking in the glow of denial.

      These "gifts" will continue to feed areas of low self esteem until you believe in our own abilities to fly.

      I am now ready to release procrastination...