Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Tatezi..

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi Tatezi.....as coincidence would have it?.....I found a full page on the back of my tv guide about sweating. I'll write down the quote "Do you suffer from excessive sweating? Then you are not alone. Many Canadians are greatly affected by this medical condition, known as hyperhidrosis. The embarrassment and fear of uncontollable excessive sweating greatly impact one's social and professional life. The good news is that there are effective treatment options available, and they are covered by most major health plans" Find a specially-trained hpyperhidrosis physician. Visit http://www.sweatmanagement.ca

      I don't know if this is what you have Tatezi but I couldn't believe it when I saw it and thought of you right away. So for what it's worth.....

      Hugggggs
      Carol