Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Sure is quiet....

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 4, 2004
      In a message dated 6/2/2004 8:30:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tatezi@... writes:
      If I find anything that helps this, I'll post it to the list. I am so fed up
      with carrying plastic bags with me every where I go...and carrying sweat rags
      with me all the time. But I'm so relieved to know that I'm not alone ...
      others get this too.
      I don't have to change plastic bags as often, but I've never lost the habit
      of carrying one. They come in handy at times :-).

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 4, 2004
        LOL....how our lifestyles change.....

      • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 10, 2004
          ummm.. hey .. did i miss something.. what is Sark??

          blurry brain,
          Dawn

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 10, 2004
            Sark is an author and I've been posting some of her stuff from Living Juicy...