sweating

  • Paul Sita
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      Tatezi,
      I just read an article in a magazine,which was about diminishing uncomfortable perspiration by adding a pinch or two of sage to any dish you cook. A study concluded that it reduced sweating by 50%, due to the herb's ability to balance hormones that influence the hypothalamus, the temperature regulation center in the brain. It seems too simple to be true, but worth a try. Hope it helps. Terry

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        See...there are no coincidences. I'm going to try this... Thanks for passing this along, Terry.