Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] By Sark...Procrastination Part II

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/1/2004 7:51:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tatezi@... writes:
      Ya know, Anne...as I've become more attuned with myself, I've realized how
      often I put unrealistic goals on myself and set myself up for failure. It's
      something I have been working on...reaching acceptance intead of expectance...
      Yes, Tatezi, I've been guilty of that, at times, and still am.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
        Oh how true that is Anne....I think everyone with hcv does it too. With me I just started to slow down until I realized I couldn't even vacuum the house anymore....although that's due more to my bad back that Hep. Then the laundry piles up and I stare at it until my son does it....so a lot of it is probably laziness too. Can't seem to strike a "happy medium".....I always say "it can wait till tomorrow"....procrastination is more like it.