Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] By Sark...Procrastination Part II

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      Now there's an excellent piece of advice, especially for us. We, who are
      forced into being handicapped by HCV, tend to beat ourselves about the face and
      shoulders because we are unable to perform the way we have in the past and
      would like to be able to do again. Personally, I think this is the predominant
      reason for the depression associated with this disease.
      So much for my two cents worth,

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
        Ya know, Anne...as I've become more attuned with myself, I've realized how often I put unrealistic goals on myself and set myself up for failure. It's something I have been working on...reaching acceptance intead of expectance...

        Tatezi

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
          In a message dated 6/1/2004 7:51:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          tatezi@... writes:
          Ya know, Anne...as I've become more attuned with myself, I've realized how
          often I put unrealistic goals on myself and set myself up for failure. It's
          something I have been working on...reaching acceptance intead of expectance...
          Yes, Tatezi, I've been guilty of that, at times, and still am.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
            Oh how true that is Anne....I think everyone with hcv does it too. With me I just started to slow down until I realized I couldn't even vacuum the house anymore....although that's due more to my bad back that Hep. Then the laundry piles up and I stare at it until my son does it....so a lot of it is probably laziness too. Can't seem to strike a "happy medium".....I always say "it can wait till tomorrow"....procrastination is more like it.