Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Prozac

    Message 1 of 10 , May 31 4:28 AM
      In a message dated 5/29/2004 9:45:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jtwagers7@... writes:
      and the Percocet hand over fist, not to mention he's not stopped drinking.
      And
      now? He has stopped the Depakote suddenly. I'm truly concerned for him.
      This kind of "poly pharmacy" happens, and I don't think he's "ever coming
      back". He's out there now -- drunk, strung out, Percocetted up, and it's
      just a
      Julie,
      Im horrified. What are they trying to do take him from alcoholism to drug
      addiction? Dr.'s, admittedly, do not have time to study every aspect of every
      field of medicene, but checking a physician's desk reference once in awhile
      might be an idea.