Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] pictures

  • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 27 1:03 AM
      Terry.. I grew up in small town in SD and my sisters and i pooled money to
      buy a horse then later another .. quarter horses.. and then ended up having some
      foals... i will never forget that time of my life... where you are now is..
      such a dream place for me.... maybe all us hep c ers.. should start a commune
      on a horse ranch in Montana.. LOL...

      dreamin Dawn