Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Horses

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2004
      I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your horses and your spread.

      Do you breed so the foals are born after January 1st. Since all horses have their birthdays on the 1st, the farms we worked at were very careful to breed so they were born after the 1st. Shucks, if a horse is born on December 31st, the next day they are considered a year old. Makes a world of difference in the racing world.

      So glad you are starting to feel better...takes a while to get all that shit out of your system.

      Tatezi

      I am still going to post some pictures of our horses and grounds. ... We have two more mares to foal. ...Thank God, I am finally starting to feel more like myself. Not 100%, but getting there. Terry