Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] horses and dreams for future?

  • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2004
      Tatezi,
      I have no fear of riding.. no way.. love of my lift at one time.. just that
      .. people or whatever.. situations.. warn that need to be careful.. getting
      hurt and not able to work is the pits.. bad for me.. I depend on my job..for that
      minimal income but also for the great insurance i have there and the
      flexibility of the job and understanding.... anyway.. I also need to feel/ love what i
      do with my life.. cant put off things i love.. so . i will ride this
      summer.. LOL...

      But i understand your warning.. I know animals sense fear.... love all
      animals and have not ever had a fear of them..

      have a good day all ,
      apreciating the good times.. pray to get thru the bad,

      Dawn