Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] horses and dreams for future? from DAwn

  • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2004
      Tam,
      forwarding an email i sent to my hep c msg board some time ago... and this is
      what one of the hep c gals wrote back.. so you better have a horse ready for
      me to ride...LOL.. Sarah wants to come with me.. I havent chosen yet out of
      those dates .. did you know mom was in calif.. Jill called.. and said she is
      having a great time in calif.. i had to tell her that i didnt know she was
      there.. LOL... knew she hadnt called lately like she usually does.. think dad bugs
      her to call me .. and he is still in Britton.. he called her and asked where
      the coffee was... she said in the freezer .. why.. he said.. well i started a
      bed and breakfast here.. LOL>. some old friend.. forget who.. was out to depot
      for his card night and was going to get a motel room.. Dad said .. heck with
      that.. come to my house .. wife is gone.. LOL.. well like the way you keep in
      touch , Tam... Jill does by cell.. but Laurie tried to send me an email .. but
      thus far only one..LOL... I am thinking of getting a cell phone .. sprint.. as
      i get 15 percent off.. due to work for relay and relay hired by sprint for
      MN..
      Opening fishing this weekend and cold and windy .. now raining outside...
      Sorry .. but feel jabbery to night.. will let you go now.. LOL... crazy way
      to put it.. u are either sleeping or at work i expect...would be nice to chat
      on here sometime..

      LOve ya , sis,
      Dawnie

      P.S. ever talk to Larry ?