Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Dawn

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2004
      Hi Dawn

      I think you're doing good here on this forum Dawn....everytime you write in you sound better. Depression is something I didn't have at all until my Mom died in 1992....I was always the strong one, the one who stayed with my sister-in-law when my brother died....a week before my wedding. My Mom was the one who had serious depression issues off and on after menopause. Dad was rock solid. They didn't have really good anti depressants then. I take 2 effexor a day cuz my Doc says I'm seriously depressed and I say huh? I know what it's like and I don't feel like I am depressed now.....up and down sometimes but nothing major. Also going thru menopause and not being able to take anything for that doesn't help much but I'm getting thru it. We have to give ourselves credit for the things we do even if we didn't feel like doing them, and we have to stop being so hard on ourselves....you've come a long way girl. I sure know what you mean about it taking a few minutes to get up LOL....either my knee gives out or something....like you, I'm doing a lot of remembering lately.....getting old is not an option, I'm staying 49.95 and that's my story LOL.

      Huggggs
      Carol in Canada