Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Life is so Hard...was thyroid problems

  • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 4, 2004
      I feel sorry for you folks.. I always say.. it is the best to live in the
      country... all the animals and plants you want.. wish i could retire there.. did
      grow up there.. just maybe.. will have to move back to my folks farm in South
      Dakota.. proud of the country there...

      Smiling today,
      Dawn

    • Dawnbeliever@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 4, 2004
        hey , read up on Canadian Geese.... they mate for a lifetime i believe... my
        folks have a pair that come back every year to their stock dam... i love to
        watch the geese move north and south each year.. !!

        love all God's animals and plants,
        Dawn